Mr Phil Parkinson email@example.com
- To support the worship of those who gather for services, through hymns and music
This aim is realised through :
- Meeting to practice singing together
- Building a repertoire of hymns, songs, and anthems for Sunday services, weddings, and seasonal services throughout the year
- See the hymns for this month from Anglican Hymns Old and New by clicking this link: Hymns for July
Every Thursday 19:00 – 20:30 at St Mary’s Church
- We rehearse hymns, psalms, songs
- We learn new music for anthems
- We enjoy being together as a group who share an interest in singing and music
- We organise group social evenings a couple of times a year when we invite a friend to join us.
- We are requested to sing at funerals or weddings. From these payments we donate to main church events.
CAN I JOIN ?
- If you are of high school age and above
- Enjoy singing
- If you have the ability to read music it is an advantage but not necessary
- Are available Thursday evenings and Sundays 10:45
COME ALONG AND GIVE IT A GO IT’S A GREAT WAY TO MEET PEOPLE
Contact Phil on the email above !